Mild Amphhoteric Surfactant for Rinse-Off Products
Amphodet-Plus is an Extremely mild, amphoteric surfactant which is not defatting to the skin and also does not strip oils from hair. It is also moderate foamer and is recommended for sensitive skin, baby skin, Baby Shampoo & facial products.
- Amphodet-Plus is available in High viscosity within a range of 11,000 to 12,000 CPS.
- This allows formulator to prefer Amphodet-Plus than any other low viscosity surfactant such as CAPB due to its major benefit of controlled viscosity of the finished product.
- Apart from that, Amphodet-Plus goes in excellent combination with Sodium laureth Sulfate for which there is no need of addition of additional sodium chloride (salt) in the final formulation.
- Chemical Name: Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate
- Appearance: Viscous Amber Yellow Liquid
- Solid Content: 48 +/- 2%
- pH: 7 +/- 1
- Specific Gravity: 1.10
- Viscosity: 11,000 to 12,000 CPS
- Solubility: Soluble in Water and other Polar Solvents giving clear solutions
- Cloud Point: Above 100 C.
- Compatibility: Compatible with both Anionic & Cationic Surfactants
Baby Shampoo, Conditioning Shampoo, Straight Hair Retention Shampoos, Face Wash, Shower Gels
Summary of Application Features:
- Ideal Surfactant for Baby Shampoo
- Ideal Surfactant for Shampoo for Straight-Hair Retention
- Ideal Surfactant for High Conditioning Shampoo
- Extremely Low Skin Irritation
- Very Low Eye Irritation
- Excellent Foaming
- Outstanding Wetting Properties
- High Conditioning Feel to Skin when incorporated in Face Wash or Shower Gels
- No need of addition of additional salt when used in combination with SLES
- Industrial Chemicals
- Chemicals for Personal Care
- Chemical For Surface Coatings
- Molecular Sieves and Dessicants
- Food Ingredients
- Agrochemicals and Fertilizers
- Asphalt Modifier